Our Pikes Peak Wedding Package allows up to 100 guests. Other packages have a lower maximum number for guests, but all packages have a fee of $5 per guest. The price per guest includes:
- Complete wedding set-up: chairs, tables, white tablecloths, glass flutes & plates, silverware, napkins.
- A larger wedding cake to generously serve your guests.
- Sparkling cider toast for all.
- A powder room for your guests.
- Complete clean-up and break-down.
- Extra photos in addition to the number that is specified in your wedding package. We add 10 exposures for every twenty guests. Example: you would have an extra 20 photos if you have 40 guests. Extra photos are usually taken of the guests as you want them posed, but you may use the photos for bride and groom as well.
Please ask your guests to arrive dressed for the wedding since there is no changing room for their use. If your guests must change clothes here, it is best if you rent a suite for their use.
If your guests choose to book a two day stay at our inn, there is no charge for them at the wedding. Our three buildings allow for plenty of privacy for the wedding couple, and we will rent up to two suites to wedding guests from each individual wedding party.
Keep in mind that we have a fully ADA-compliant handicapped suite on site.
There are two issues that wedding couples should make sure their guests understand. Our property slopes uphill from the parking areas by Fountain Creek to our garden ceremony areas, and our gardens are, well.... gardens. Surfaces are either grass or gravel with an occasional flagstone thrown in. Even our indoor areas can only be reached by traveling across gravel surfaces.
The first issue concerns appropriate footwear for a garden wedding. Bridesmaids and other female guests attending a wedding here might want to forgo those six-inch spiked heels. It's not a rule -- we're just sayin'.
The second issue concerns handicapped access. Please alert us if you have guests who may need to use a wheelchair or walker. We can rope off as much close-in handicapped parking as you need, but we need some notice. Even so, there is an uphill slope between the close-in. parking and the garden ceremony areas.
The Waterfall Garden and our indoor facility can be accessed from the parking lot on gravel paths that have no steps. The Woodland garden can only be accessed up a series of steps on a gravel path. Guests using walkers and wheelchairs will require assistance to reach the Woodland Garden ceremony area.